|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

Awz!

That was absolutely wonderful! It got the ol' rusty gears of my brain turning again and gave the warm fuzzies at the same time. Thanks for the smiles! God bless ya!

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Sweet Game!!

This was a really fun game! I hurt my hand a couple of times pulling some sweet moves. My only beef with this game are the hackers who play it. I found it challenging enough to reach my 200 seconds score. The #1 score is over 2 Million seconds. That's over twenty days! Give me a freaking break! Sometimes, I really hate people.

Sonic Girls Dress Up Sonic Girls Dress Up

lol!

I like the facial expressions and the censor bars! Thanks for the laughs!

WendyAtticus responds:

Thank you! ^__^ yay!

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Great!

That was a really fun and cute game! My neighborhood's nothing but a smoldering crater now with all the F- Bombs I dropped (I hope you're happy). Anyway, keep up the good work!

Pacman Avoider Pacman Avoider

Great Game!

This was very fun, addictive, and provides a good challenge.

By challenge I mean I shouted "FUCK!" about a hundred times, and scared the shit out of my cat when I threw the mouse across the room. I hate Pac Man now. I hope you're happy! ;p

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Great!

And here I thought I was playing something artsy... silly me! The end joke made me want to "fire at will" (it still made me laugh).

Cute game though! The old gameboy style was a nice touch!

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Hmmm....

Not sure what you were trying to explain here... But I'll give it a shot!
When you click the button, the duck dunks his head in the water, looking for food, and comes back up after the button is let go. I think that represents you delving into a project but "coming up for air" to take a break and keep yourself sane.

When the button is held for too long, and the duck does nt come up after letting go of the mouse button, the duck seems to drown. Looks like you got too emersed in a project and it caused a downfall in your life somewhere. When you click the button again, the duck wakes up and can breath again. Did you have a friend poke you out of your stupor?
Anyway, that's what I got out of this. Nice job!

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Mmmmmmmm!

After playing this game and watching this video, I hunger for turkey! I'm so excited for Thanksgiving! Thanks for getting me back into the ol' Thanksgiving Spirit!

BasicShooter BasicShooter

Good Job!

That was really good for your first flash game! I had fun with it. I think there needs to be more power-ups though. I'm all about the flashy ammo. Maybe some bombs too.

I really liked that you gave a choice for the music. It gave the game a good flow.

I was disappointed when I beat the game after the centipede. :(
I look forward to your next game!

Haydino responds:

Thx i know its too simpil and needs to be longer but i wanted to see if it was worth working on or if the people thought it just sucked thx for the review
\Haydino/